The following guidelines are provided to assist you to submit your abstract.
Abstract submission will open 15 July 2022
Abstract Submission Deadline
The abstract submission deadline is 15 October 2022 at 23.59h (UTC+0)
You are asked to select your presentation preference: Oral presentation, Poster, or Workshop. Please let us know which one you prefer, but please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee an oral presentation or workshop.
- Presenters (both oral, workshop and poster) must register for the whole conference.
- There is a limit of two presentations (oral, poster or workshop) for a single registered presenting author. This however does not exclude the opportunity to be a co-author in an unlimited number of abstracts.
- The submitting author of the abstract must be a presenting author (“the submitting author = the presenting author”).
- The submitting (= presenting) author does not have to be the first author.
- Please ensure your speaker choices consider the principles of equality, diversity and inclusivity.
Method of Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted only via the online platform that is accessible in the Conference website.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail cannot be considered.
- Authors can edit submitted abstracts at any time before the submission deadline. After the submission deadline abstracts will be locked and it will not be possible to edit them.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- Please indicate the appropriate Conference theme for a parallel stream of your preference.
- The abstract submission form is very straightforward, and submission should be easy to complete without special instructions. Some explanatory notes are given below the fields to be filled in.
Content of Abstracts
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the abstract proposal/research area. The maximum length of the title is 20 words.
- Names of the authors: Submit a given name and a family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- The length of the body of the abstract should not be more than 250 words and be organised as follows:
- Tables and pictures cannot be included in abstracts.
- You are asked to insert the applicable keywords (max. 3 keywords).
All abstracts will be reviewed for their quality and relevance anonymously by the Scientific Committee. If an abstract is not accepted for oral presentation, it is possible that the authors may instead be invited to present their work as a poster.
Submission Deadline | Notification | Registration
15 July 2022 - Abstract submission opening
15 October 2022 - Abstract submission closing at 23.59h (UTC+0)
18 November 2022 - Evaluation review process ends
22 November 2022 - Notification email about status of abstracts sent to the 1st author
30 November 2022 - Registration deadline for the presenting author of an accepted abstract
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to assist you.